miércoles, 28 de enero de 2009

Words for free

Words are the ones that have my power and my soul.
I don´t have anything else.....words are the only way available in this prison I have no power or money, i have no fame or streight ..................... i have my words for free but also have a price.
They are not correct all the time, the are not courageus all the time...
But as advantage they are not cowards or lame all the time....
they are not constant....
Sometimes these are comming from my mouth, from my emptiness
from my existence, and i know that because my life is the only one that can organize them in this decidesd form.
Could it this be more great or misserable?
They are the ones that can appear only once or dissapear for ever.

You can identify that options to hurt with these or to help with those.
You have controlled sometimes some situations but some other were pathetical or meaningless.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario